Solved

remove currency dropdown menu at footer on debut theme

campervans
5 0 0

Hi, 

I tried to remove the currency dropdown menu at the bottom of the page at the footer but nothing works.

I'm using debut theme. Does anyone know how I can do that? 

kind regards

Accepted Solution (1)

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

This is an accepted solution.

please add below code in bottom of assets/theme.css file

.selectors-form__item {
       display: none;
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Please share your store URL and and your store is password protected then provide password too.

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

hii, @campervans 
kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@campervans 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
campervans
5 0 0

My store URL is gommanscampers.nl

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

@campervans 
share your store password.
Thank You.

campervans
5 0 0

aoldeu

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1564

@campervans 
paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

ul#country-list {
    display: none !important;
}

Thank You.

campervans
5 0 0

i pasted it to the top of the theme.scss file but nothing has changed.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@campervans 

Please add code bottom of theme.scss.liquid file .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@campervans 

Please share store password.

Thanks!

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

This is an accepted solution.

please add below code in bottom of assets/theme.css file

.selectors-form__item {
       display: none;