Remove heading in collection list

Solved
dominelor07
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi there! I've been trying to find a solution to remove the heading in the collection list - each collection has a heading and a button (Prestige theme). If a heading is not set, then the collection name is used, which is kinda repetitive. I researched similar solutions in the Shopify community and tried copying different codes offered, but none of them worked. Can you assist with it?

I temporarily removed the password.

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

This is an accepted solution.

@dominelor07 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.CollectionItem .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading {display:none !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3743 410 612

@dominelor07- can you please provide collection link where you want to hide the title?

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9829 2237 3078

This is an accepted solution.

@dominelor07 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.CollectionItem .SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading {display:none !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25049 2508 9067

@dominelor07 

sorry for that issue can you try this code
1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#section-collection-list .CollectionItem .Heading {
    display: none;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
dominelor07
Tourist
6 0 4

It's right there on the homepage. Headings are used above the button and there is no way to leave it blank. If I leave them blank, then collection title is being used.

afkjalkfl.JPG

suyash1
Shopify Partner
3743 410 612

@dominelor07- please add his css to the very end of your theme.scss.css file and check

#section-collection-list .CollectionItem .Heading{display:none; visibility:hidden;}
You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30
dominelor07
Tourist
6 0 4

Thank you, your code worked!