Remove hover from header logo in Simple theme

Lucky020NL
Excursionist
25 0 15

Hi there! I would like to remove the hover effect from the header logo. Does anyone know how to do this?

Kind regards,

Reply 1 (1)
Hilary
Community Moderator
537 78 102

Hi, @Lucky020NL

While coding solutions are outside my scope of support, I do have one possible solution for you that I thought I'd mention. In case another Community user isn't able to support you here and provide the code to do this, you can always reach out to our Support team and ask if this request can be done using your free design time. 

If you haven't heard of this before, merchants using a free Shopify theme (such as Simple) and who are on the Basic plan or higher are eligible for 60 minutes of free design time. This includes customizations that aren't available through the settings in admin or theme editor, and must fall within our Design Policy. There is more about this under Support for themes. 

To request this, you can contact our Support team, who will gather the details and pass the request onto our Theme's team to see if it will be possible. After you contact our Support team and outline your request, you can expect to receive a response within 2-4 business days.

Let us know how this goes!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog