FROM CACHE - en_header

remove Message on gift card field

Solved
PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

Hi,

I have previously added a 'gift card message' field at the cart of my website here https://pitterpatterbaby.com.au/cart, but now want to remove it, but can't for the life of me remember how I added it. Anyone got any ideas what code I need to remove to remove this text box?

Thanks,
Jane

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10736 2343 3337

This is an accepted solution.

@PitterPatter 

It's my pleasure to help you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10736 2343 3337

@PitterPatter 

You have added a cart attribute field. I think you can disable or remove it from admin. If you need it via code then you can use the following code.

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.template-cart p.cart-attribute__field {
    display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

Thanks. Before I look to remove that code do you think there's a simpler cart attribute section I should be going to?

If so do you know where I'd find that?

Thanks

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10736 2343 3337

@PitterPatter 

Yes, it would be better to look into it than how you can disable it from the admin. I don't have any idea where it came from. But did you remember you added any field or you are doing this with any app you installed?

Let me know.

PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

That code worked thanks so much.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10736 2343 3337

This is an accepted solution.

@PitterPatter 

It's my pleasure to help you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Calistalow
3 0 0

hello, I would like to add gift message to my product page. can someone help with the coding? Thank you!