Remove Mobile debut theme double click

UniverseofGrace
Excursionist
37 1 14

Hello team, 

trying o find a way to remove the double click required on the mobile version of my store when using any buttons. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Store URL - ancestro-snuff.myshopify.com/admin

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@UniverseofGrace 

sorry for any issue can you please share more details where do you have change it?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
UniverseofGrace
Excursionist
37 1 14

So when i am on the mobile on my phone you have to tap your finger twice on the screen bottom to click on anything in the websites. Like i have to double tap to go into any collection, to use the menu navigations etc. Hope this helps. Thank you again!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@UniverseofGrace 

thanks for details 

if possible to share video further issue?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
UniverseofGrace
Excursionist
37 1 14

This will not allow to me attach the video since its requiring a video URL and since I have to mobile record its a saved file. But when I clicked the first time on the collection or product button it creates a shade...then I have to click again to access the selection. 

dihamutim
Visitor
1 0 1

Having same problem. If you found the solution, please share with us. It always takes double tap to enter to a product page. Which consumes extra times of visitors. So frustrating. It could reduce customers store visit interest. Please someone find a solution. Heeeeeelp !!!