Solved

How can I eliminate padding on a narrative themed website?

chanteleo
Excursionist
28 1 11

How can l remove padding on my narrative themed website to make it look neat and nicer not spaced.

url: aerobell.co.uk

Accepted Solution (1)
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

This is an accepted solution.

hello @chanteleo 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.collection-list.collection-list--1635171623d0bb5d48  .grid  .grid__item  .collection-list-grid__image-item {
       margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}
.collection-list.collection-list--1635171623d0bb5d48 {
     padding-bottom: 10px !important;
  }

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@chanteleo 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid-->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

.page-width {max-width: 100% !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
chanteleo
Excursionist
28 1 11

It hasn't worked now l cannot see the content after the image is not showing. 

chanteleo
Excursionist
28 1 11

I just want the paddings, margins to be removed because they are not necessary

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@chanteleo 

Please share screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @chanteleo 

can you please share a screenshot to in which section do you want to reduce padding and margin 

chanteleo
Excursionist
28 1 11

I want all paddings to be remove on my website. Wherever there is a big whitespace. I couldn't screenshot the whole page where l saw big spaces of margin and padding but l hope from the screenshot you understand what l want. Screenshot 2021-10-27 111654.png

aerobell.co.uk/

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

This is an accepted solution.

hello @chanteleo 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.collection-list.collection-list--1635171623d0bb5d48  .grid  .grid__item  .collection-list-grid__image-item {
       margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}
.collection-list.collection-list--1635171623d0bb5d48 {
     padding-bottom: 10px !important;
  }