Solved

Remove pics drop down menu - Theme Brooklyn

BJaneF
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello Shopify,

I'd like to remove some pics and texts from the dropdown menu on Brooklyn theme website.

Site; www.marwood.life

The pics (and texts associated with the pics) are under the menu items; TIES and ACCESSORIES.

I've attached an image showing the accessories ones (the same would be done with the ties one).

Apparently, I have deleted the images but not the code lines...

Please let me know if you need any extra info.

Many thanks,

BJaneF

Screenshot-menu-items.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

This is an accepted solution.

.grid--full .grid__item .site-nav--init .site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(2) .site-nav__dropdown ul.mega-menu .large--one-third .grid .grid__item >a >span {
  display: none;
}
.grid--full .grid__item .site-nav--init .site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(5) .site-nav__dropdown ul.mega-menu .large--one-third .grid .grid__item >a >span {
}

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @BJaneF 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.header-wrapper  .grid--full .grid__item  .site-nav--init .site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(2)  .site-nav__dropdown ul.mega-menu  .large--one-third .grid .grid__item >a >img {
}

.header-wrapper  .grid--full .grid__item  .site-nav--init .site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(5)  .site-nav__dropdown ul.mega-menu  .large--one-third .grid .grid__item >a >img {
}

BJaneF
Tourist
3 0 0

Brilliant Natztech! Many thanks...one more thing, the texts are still there.

Is there a way to remove them as well??

Thanks again,

BJaneF

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

This is an accepted solution.

.grid--full .grid__item .site-nav--init .site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(2) .site-nav__dropdown ul.mega-menu .large--one-third .grid .grid__item >a >span {
}
.grid--full .grid__item .site-nav--init .site-nav--has-dropdown:nth-child(5) .site-nav__dropdown ul.mega-menu .large--one-third .grid .grid__item >a >span {
}
BJaneF
Tourist
3 0 0

Many thanks!!!

jnathaniel
Visitor
2 0 0

My store has the Shapes theme and I want to simplify our navigation menu and just show the names of collections and not include the images. How can I remove the images from showing?