To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Remove shaded overlay on the collections page?

Everyoul
2 0 1

I have seen a few other questions regarding similar issues, none of the answers worked for me.

I'm using the Dawn template and on my collections page, the grid photos are shaded/grayed out even if they are not sold out? I'm not sure what I did to make this happen, but I have been looking for a solution all day. I've looked in the code, I've checked other apps, and I just don't know what to do to fix it.

Any ideas?

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 100

Hey, @Everyoul.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to take a look into this with you. In order to do so, can I have the store URL for your shop so I can take a closer look at what you mean? A direct link to the images in question would help as well! 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Everyoul
2 0 1

After going through all the apps I installed and going over the code, I was able to finally find what the issue was. It was an app that I had installed, but I truly appreciate the offer. Thank you! 🙂

Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 100

Hi, @Everyoul.

No worries at all, I'm glad you were able to get it figured out! feel free to reach out anytime. 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog