Remove space between sections

Picknick
Excursionist
22 0 4

Hi,

how can i remove the spaces between the sections? It's an image with text element and im using the new dawn theme.

Picknick_0-1635333704720.png

Thank you!

Replies 11 (11)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

@Picknick 
Kindly Share your Site url.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Picknick
Excursionist
22 0 4

Site is not live yet...Still running the debut theme

Picknick
Excursionist
22 0 4

The Dawn theme is not cool currently...You have to do everything manually in the code...Not very user friendly

Picknick
Excursionist
22 0 4

Same on the mobile view....and it its not possible to change image and text in mobile view...

Picknick_0-1635335590468.png

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

@Picknick 
Share preview link

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

On which page the space is their

I don't get anything.

Picknick
Excursionist
22 0 4

The Dawn theme is still on draft mode. How can i share a preview link? It's not activated yet