Solved

Remove white space on Venture theme - product page

maxbailey4
Tourist
6 0 3

On the product page for the Venture theme, we would like for the product description to go directly below the images - but with less of a gap, or 'white space', between them. On the example screenshot provided, what I mean is that we want the product description to go a bit closer to the bottom edge of the picture gallery. Is this possible?

maxbailey4_2-1627465804156.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@maxbailey4 

Please add this for mobile.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.product-single{
margin-bottom: -35px !important;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

ZestardTech
Shopify Expert
5393 970 1291

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and password.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @maxbailey4!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Shopify Community.

If you're using the Venture theme from Shopify and your store is on a paid plan you can see if small coding edits like this would be covered by our design policy.

We can take a look to see if our themes team could work on this for you if you can get in touch via our Help Centre here for support

I'd also recommend you check out our manual for the Venture theme, as that might come in useful in the future.

Are you still getting set up to sell in this store, or have you been open for a while already?

Do you know what else you need to work on for your store or business?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

maxbailey4
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi @Don, thanks for getting back to me. I'll have a look at that now, but we're just getting set up at the moment and know what else there is to do in terms of the checklist.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@maxbailey4 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
maxbailey4
Tourist
6 0 3

The store URL is www.purrseus.co.uk

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@maxbailey4 

Your store is password protected. Please provide the password.

maxbailey4
Tourist
6 0 3

Sorry, thought I removed it! The password is just "1"

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@maxbailey4 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.product-single{
}
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

maxbailey4
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi, thanks for this 🙂 It worked on the desktop view, but there's still a gap on the mobile view. Is there any way to change this too?

maxbailey4_0-1627473456625.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@maxbailey4 

Please add this for mobile.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.product-single{
}
}