Removing branded dynamic buttons from product page

BBPams
8 0 0

Hi! I want to remove all the branded dynamic buttons from my productpage: I would like to have my own 'check out' button to be directed to the check out page, I now have a big 'shop pay' button. From this shop pay button you're directed to a page where you can log in to your shop pay account, while I know very little of my customers will have shop pay. So this might be confusing. I have enclosed an image of what it looks like, and I would like to remove the shop pay buttons. I hope someone can help! Also I'm using the Sense theme. The website URL is www.bernicebyparisienne.nl.Scherm­afbeelding 2024-04-06 om 11.29.17.pngScherm­afbeelding 2024-04-06 om 11.27.35.png

Replies 4 (4)

Moeed
Shopify Partner
3795 958 1190

Hey @BBPams 

Follow these Steps:

1) Go to Online Store
2) Edit Code
3) Find theme.liquid file
4) Add the following code in the bottom of the file above </body> tag.

<style>
.shopify-payment-button {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

RESULT:

Moeed_0-1713257647660.png

If I managed to help you then, don't forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp

- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
- Your Coffee Tip and my code, A perfect blend. ❤️
BBPams
8 0 0

Hi @Moeed !

Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried your solution but now my whole 'shop now' button is gone, as you showed as well in your example. i would like to have like a 'quick buy' or 'shop now' button, just not the shopify 'shop pay' one, but my own. Because if I remove all buttons people are directed to the cart page first, and I want them to have an option to get immediately to the check out page. So I would like to have the 'add to cart' button and then a 'check out' button, which leads them to the check out page and not to log in at shopify's shop pay.

Hope you can help! Looking forward to your response. 

techlyser_web
Shopify Partner
1500 278 296

Hello @BBPams 

You can add code by following these steps

1. Go to Online Store -> Theme -> Edit code.
2. Open your theme.liquid file

3. Paste the below code before </body> on theme.liquid
<style>
 .product .shopify-payment-button {
      display: none !important;
  }
</style>

techlyser_web_0-1713259605541.png

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Techlyser || Shopify Partner || Helping eCommerce Stores
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- info@techlyser.com
BBPams
8 0 0

Hi @techlyser_web !

Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried your solution but now my whole 'shop now' button is gone, as you showed as well in your example. i would like to have like a 'quick buy' or 'shop now' button, just not the shopify 'shop pay' one, but my own. Because if I remove all buttons people are directed to the cart page first, and I want them to have an option to get immediately to the check out page. So I would like to have the 'add to cart' button and then a 'check out' button, which leads them to the check out page and not to log in at shopify's shop pay.

Hope you can help! Looking forward to your response.