Removing space between homepage sections

kasbeauty
2 0 1

I am using the Dawn theme and am trying to remove the space between all of my blocks or sections of my homepage (e.g. one section being a featured product section and the next section being an image with text underneath it)

I have tried other suggestions from previous discussions on here but none seem to work such as adding the following to the theme.liquid file:

@media only screen and(min-width:769px){
.index-section {
       padding-bottom: 0px!important;
}
}

My website is www.kasbeautyco.com

Any help would be appreciated! thank you

Replies 2 (2)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2496 9027

@kasbeauty 

thanks spacing come up to your image see attachment 

KetanKumar_0-1635878984122.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Elias
Shopify Staff
1389 131 207

Hey, @kasbeauty.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

If the custom coding isn't able to help you resolve this issue, then reducing the white space is something that our Theme Support team can help you with - as the Dawn theme is a Shopify-supported theme. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

That being said, would removing the "Powered by Shopify" message from the footer be something that interests you? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog