How can I eliminate the unexpected blue preview bar?

PrintsbyStots
Tourist
9 0 0

as title, wanting to remove the blue preview bar that suddenly decided to start popping up.Screenshot (74).png

Replies 10 (10)

yj3
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

hey

Can you please share your store url and store front password, so i can check and give you code here.

Thanks,

yash jasoliya

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact us regarding any help, below our contact listed:
Email:storemaniainfotech@gmail.com

IyanuAk
Shopify Partner
21 0 1

Hi @PrintsbyStots , this is popping up because your site is password protected and it can only be removed if you’ve purchased any Shopify plan.So if you have already purchased a plan,here is how you can remove it:

-

Steps: From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes. There is a banner displayed that says, "Your online store is password protected." Click Remove password. If the banner is not displayed, then your online store is not password protected.

I hope this helps, if you have any questions,let me know

PrintsbyStots
Tourist
9 0 0

I have a shopify plan.
How or why would this just all of a sudden appear? As im a sole trader, i dont have a password set up, other than login details.

Screenshot (75).pngScreenshot (76).png

PrintsbyStots
Tourist
9 0 0

The Issue seems to still be there. There was no banner under the themes section as you mentioned. Any advice? 

yj3
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

i check this thing it is be removed. can you explain in brief what next thing want to do??

yj3_0-1669006141777.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact us regarding any help, below our contact listed:
Email:storemaniainfotech@gmail.com
PrintsbyStots
Tourist
9 0 0

The banner is still there when I go to my site, its not on the public site. I'd like to turn it off or remove it, as it hasn't always been there, its only recently popped up.

IyanuAk
Shopify Partner
21 0 1

Can you resend the screenshot but make sure it is not covered by the chat box logo so I can read the text on the blue banner.

PrintsbyStots
Tourist
9 0 0

It never used to be there, it just randomly appeared yesterday.

Screenshot (77).png

PrintsbyStots
Tourist
9 0 0

Issues still not resolved.

PrintsbyStots
Tourist
9 0 0

still encountering this issue.

Any advice?