Removing the underlines on text in navigation bar (header)

Solved
Jacobwestlund
Tourist
4 0 2

I need help removing the underlines on the text-links in my navigation bar(header). the codes that I found on the forum did not work unfortunately. 

Example of underline:

https://prnt.sc/12ome7z

Thanks in advance,
Jacob

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2236 565 1373

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Jacobwestlund 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.site-header .grid__item .site-nav li >a.site-nav__link:hover .site-nav__label {
    border-bottom: none  !important;
}

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
RajatWeb
Shopify Partner
187 42 56

Hi @Jacobwestlund,

Would you please share you website link so that I can look into the same.

If helpful then please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? please send me a personal message and we can discuss.
Email: rajatsharma.web@gmail.com
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2236 565 1373

hello @Jacobwestlund  

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9765 2228 3063

@Jacobwestlund 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2236 565 1373

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Jacobwestlund 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.site-header .grid__item .site-nav li >a.site-nav__link:hover .site-nav__label {
    border-bottom: none  !important;
}

View solution in original post

bibi4
1 0 0