Removing white space under background image on landing page (password)? DAWN TEMPLATE

Removing white space under background image on landing page (password)? DAWN TEMPLATE

lyanthelabel
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello all. I'd like to remove the white space on the Mobile version of my website. I am using the Dawn template. I'm happy with the Desktop version - the background image is covering the whole screen with no issues. I don't know how to fix the Mobile landing page. 

Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_20240612_203614_Chrome.jpgDesktop version.png

Replies 4 (4)

BSSCommerce-HDL
Shopify Partner
1134 392 460

Hi @lyanthelabel
Step 1: Go to Shopify Admin -> Online Store ->Theme -> Edit code

BSSCommerceHDL_0-1718295125828.png

Step 2: Search file theme.liquid

Step 3: Inside head tags. You need create style tags. After insert my code inside style tags

BSSCommerceHDL_1-1718295158340.png

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
    body.password .banner--large:not(.banner--mobile-bottom):not(.banner--adapt) .banner__content {
        min-height: 100vh !important;
    }
}

Here is result: 

BSSCommerceHDL_2-1718295178786.png

Hope this can help you,

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution. Thank you 😍

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution, or donating here .

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
lyanthelabel
Visitor
2 0 1

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, still not working... wondering if it has to do with the image dimensions itself?
Further help is appreciated.

BSSCommerce-HDL
Shopify Partner
1134 392 460

Hi @lyanthelabel, It is a problem of the image size being too small in height. This results in a lot of white space at the bottom. 

Can I send a collaborator access to your theme? Then I can check and directly add code to help your issue.

Please share your collaborator request code from the Users and permissions page.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution, or donating here .

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency
216tae
Visitor
2 0 1

hello im having trouble with the same thing could you help me as well ? feel free to email me taereleslie@gmail.com