Remvoing Icons From Header; Symmetry Theme

Solved
KeepitCharlie
2 0 0

Was wondering if anybody knew how to remove the Cart and Search icons from the headers, leaving only the text. 

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2595 310 645

This is an accepted solution.

@KeepitCharlie 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

a.btn.btn--clear.btn--square.btn--hover-scale.site-header__cart.ajax-cart__toggle {
    display: none !important;
}
.input-group--underline {
}

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2595 310 645

Hii, @KeepitCharlie 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2238 565 1373

hello @KeepitCharlie 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

KeepitCharlie
2 0 0

My url is: co-lab-project.myshopify.com

Natztech
Shopify Partner
2238 565 1373
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2595 310 645

This is an accepted solution.

@KeepitCharlie 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

a.btn.btn--clear.btn--square.btn--hover-scale.site-header__cart.ajax-cart__toggle {
}
.input-group--underline {
}

View solution in original post

Lana
Shopify Staff
328 39 42

Hello @KeepitCharlie!

I can see that you already have a partner helping you out here, but I just wanted to mention that for any questions that you may have regarding the Symmetry theme can be addressed directly to the developers, and they can take a look into it for you.

I have a link to their developer website here. For all issues related to this theme, I would recommend going to the developers as a first point of contact as they know their theme code best and may be able to help you out quicker.

That said, in cases where you're unable to get help from their side, the Community is an excellent resource for these kind of questions, and lastly you could look into contacting a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are people who work externally to Shopify and charge their rates based on the work that they do. They can look into coding related questions and other queries on all kinds of themes.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog