Resize photo in slideshow Brooklyn Theme

Sky510
Excursionist
31 0 9

Hello, I would like to add a second photo to my slideshow but for some reason it's cut off at the top. I have a sticky header so I'm sure this is the reason. I made a copy of my theme "Copy of Original theme with Slideshow" which is where you will see the photo. 

Pw is gartew

Thank you!

Replies 5 (5)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12279 2546 3693

@Sky510 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Sky510
Excursionist
31 0 9

cielwigs.com

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231
Welcome to the shopify community.
Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then please provide password too.
Thank you.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme

Sky510
Excursionist
31 0 9

Still need help on this.  url cielwigs.com

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Please add below code in bottom of assets/theme.scss.css file

.hero__slide {
      top:140px !important;
}
Thank you.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme