How can I resize the featured slider photo in the Narrative theme?

TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi guys, how can I resize the right photo from Featured Slider, at Narrative theme? 

It is very tiny, and at that section I want to highlight the products attributes. 

Florinela_1-1634724047702.png

Replies 2 (2)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 180

Hey @TheChanger 

That's a great question, and is quite a common one for merchants when editing this theme. 

Have you considered using our Online Image Resizer and Optimizer tool? You can use this tool to perfect and configure your image sizes when needed. Another option you could look at is using an app for this function, there is a free app called Easy Product Photo Editor here in our app store that you might want to check out.

Finally, we do have a help doc here on uploading images, however this does not go into specifics on how to resize or crop the photos but thought it might be worth a mention!

Is this your first store with us - I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas?

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TheChanger
Excursionist
13 0 4

Thanks for your reply! 🙂

Maybe I didn't get clear enough. I know how to resize the photo itself in photoshop and in canva. But I want to resize the place where the photo is imported because it is very tiny. I want my photo to occupy the entire place of the right size. I know that's something in the code, but I don't have the necessary know-how to do it for myself. That's why I am asking here hoping to find someone who can help me. 

Thanks again! 🙂