Restrict whole page unless customers are logged in

Burky
23 0 0

Hi all, 

Trying to restrict the whole page only to logged-in customers I have tried several ways but didn't success. Also tried Locksmith but it was complicated and support was really slow. So I have decided to do it without an app. 

What is the possibility of creating a storefront for public visitors such as the image below? I want everyone to see that storefront and if they are already customers redirect to the login page. if they are not customers redirect to the register form page. 

Group 1.jpg

Shopify user
Replies 3 (3)

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
161 16 26

Hi.

It should be possible to do it in code.

We have an article about it here: https://www.froonze.com/blog/how-to-lock-shopify-store-to-unlogged-customers

but you would need to adapt your solution to what you need.

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.
Burky
23 0 0

Ok thanks will look into it! 

Also they need to be allowed to see one specific page and account login section. Is that code restricting whole the site?

Shopify user
JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
161 16 26

Hi.

The code in the article allows '/account' pages to load, like login and registration

JaviExpress_0-1708424063388.png

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.