Solved

Rich-text container won't stop moving around.

brightnight1012
Excursionist
29 1 3

Hi there, I've got a problem with my website's Tracking page. Every time I refresh it on the desktop version, the "Tracking" text container jumps to a new spot on the screen. I've already tried the following steps, and it did nothing:

----------------------

Open theme.liquid above the </head> to get this solved

Step 1: Online Stores > Themes > More Actions > Edit code

Step 2: click on theme.liquid and paste the code above the </head>

<style>
section#shopify-section-template--16852779991272__a4c3d439-f4cd-4aeb-bc9b-2b17be72dbf8 .rich-text__blocks.left * {
transform: unset !important;
}
</style>

----------------------

If anyone's got a solution, I'd really appreciate your help. Let's get this sorted out, thanks!

Link to website: vanishpen.co
Link to video: https://clipchamp.com/watch/qACqsl7aQ6f

Accepted Solution (1)
brightnight1012
Excursionist
29 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

FIX: I just moved the "Page" section below the rich-text (because I edited out the page section content and squished it so that it's 0 pixels), and now the rich-text container doesn't move.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7538 1454 1452

This issue is cause by this code you added for your website body 

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 13.49.46.png

So the height of your page will resolution with your screen and caused that issue 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

brightnight1012
Excursionist
29 1 3

Appreciate your insight very much! So what will fix this issue? Or, more specifically, where do I find that line of code and what do I do with it?

brightnight1012
Excursionist
29 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

FIX: I just moved the "Page" section below the rich-text (because I edited out the page section content and squished it so that it's 0 pixels), and now the rich-text container doesn't move.