Right align main menu Debut Theme

Solved
julhobart
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi! I'm trying to right align the main menu on desktop. 

Like this:

julhobart_0-1634052866301.png

I can see other people have asked this but the code provided doesn't work for my site. I'm using the debut theme. Can someone please tell me what code I need and where to put it? Thanks so much!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2595 310 645

This is an accepted solution.

hii, @julhobart 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

nav#AccessibleNav {
    position: relative !important;
    left: 175px !important;
}

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2595 310 645

Hii, @julhobart 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve your problem.
Thank You.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2238 565 1373

hello @julhobart 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

julhobart
Tourist
9 0 3

any updates on this?

Natztech
Shopify Partner
2238 565 1373
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2595 310 645

This is an accepted solution.

hii, @julhobart 
Paste this code on top of the theme.scss file.

nav#AccessibleNav {
    position: relative !important;
    left: 175px !important;
}

Thank You.

View solution in original post

julhobart
Tourist
9 0 3

That worked, thanks!