Solved

Round corner on images - Prestige theme

CuteGeek
Excursionist
27 0 16

Hi,

I would like to get round corners on all images, except for the slideshow images and full side-to-side images.
I'm using the prestige theme.

Can anyone help? 

www.cutegeek.dk (Code: 1234)

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@CuteGeek 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.CollectionItem__ImageWrapper {
    border-radius: 25px ;
    overflow: hidden;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@CuteGeek 

.Image--lazyLoaded.Image--fadeIn {border-radius: 7px;overflow: hidden;border: 1px solid #dddddd;}
@media screen and (min-width: 1008px){
.Product__Gallery--stack .Product__Slideshow .Image--lazyLoaded.Image--fadeIn {
border-radius: 7px;
border: 1px solid #dddddd;
}
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
CuteGeek
Excursionist
27 0 16

@dmwwebartisan Thanks, it works on most of the images.
Now it's only the collection images that also needs to be rounded - do you know how? 🙂

It's these:

Skærmbillede 2021-05-09 kl. 12.04.18.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@CuteGeek 

.CollectionItem__ImageWrapper {
    border-radius: 25px ;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

CuteGeek
Excursionist
27 0 16

@dmwwebartisan Thanks, I removed "Image" from _ImageWrapper, and then it worked 🙂 

Londan
Visitor
2 0 0

@dmwwebartisan 

Could you help me with an update to this code for 2024. I am using the prestige theme as well but doesnt round the corners when I load into the assets/theme.css file

thanks a lot 🙂

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@CuteGeek 

Any other problem Let me know.

Thanks!