Scrolling banner

urbantis
Excursionist
36 0 9

Hello all, I have a question, this shop is using theme fashionopolism, it has a scrolling banner (free shipping over 75) that I can not find anywhere in the theme as I would like to have this banner add it to a shop (using the fashionopolism theme), is it something custom? Am I missing something? Thank you for your help

https://shopgirllab.com/

Reply 1 (1)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
422 47 73

Hey @urbantis.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the online store URL and letting us know which theme you are using, that is super helpful. Looking into the Fashionopolism theme, it looks like this is a third-party theme that is designed and supported by We Are Underground. With that being said, we are a bit unfamiliar with the options available for this specific theme.

I would suggest attempting to reach out to the developers of the theme and requesting assistance with this inquiry. They should be able to provide you with additional support and insight to adding the section to the theme. It looks like you can reach out to their support through their Contact Us page.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, happy to help out where I can.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog