Separate Banner For Mobile turbo theme

DanSDG
Tourist
4 0 1

I am using the free Turbo theme by Out of The Sandbox. I want to add separate images for both desktop and mobile. Can you help me with the code for this and how to set it up?

Replies 6 (6)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@DanSDG 

yes you have try similar way Separate Banner 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

DelightCart
Shopify Partner
1233 81 155

@DanSDG May this help you. Click Here.

Delight Cart - It's time to turn your visitors into loyal shoppers! 

Delight Loyalty - Increase repeat sales quickly and build lifelong customers loyalty.
DanSDG
Tourist
4 0 1

@DelightCart @KetanKumar 

This helps add the banners but there is no option to add links to the banners. I want to take the visitors to some particular page after they click the banner or slider.

Lefflerstephan
Visitor
3 0 0

The Turbo theme has a highly configurable, feature-rich home page, with many different types of sections to choose from. You can use any combination of these sections and you can also put them in whatever order you like. This approach gives you lots of options and flexibility in terms of how your home page can look, so experiment a little and get creative!

DanSDG
Tourist
4 0 1

My theme has very basic features. The advanced features are only on their paid versions. 

DanSDG
Tourist
4 0 1

Also I tested the steps here - https://www.mojoin.com/show-shopify-banner-image/

It does the work but it doesn't resize the banner for Tablets or any other screen size. It is no where near to what even the basic theme has in place.