Solved

Setting up to receive emails from a contact Form

Onix
Visitor
3 1 0

Hello community!

When users submit a Contact form, which email address will the email be sent to?

"Store contact email" -? (Settings->Store details->Profile->Store contact email) 

I have in this field - mail that is on my domain name

could it be a problem. Email from the form do not come.
I also tried to enter the usual Google mail in this place - the result is the same.

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Onix
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I think I found the answer to my question. The field responsible for receiving messages from the contact form - Sender email

(Settings->Store details->Profile->Sender email) 

I had a non-domain email in this field. Now I set there is a correct email address and messages are coming properly

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

NomtechSolution
Astronaut
1245 113 147
  1. Ensure that the email address specified in the "Store contact email" field is correct and active. Double-check for any typos or errors.
  2. Verify your email settings in Shopify. Go to Settings > Notifications and make sure that the appropriate email notification is enabled for contact form submissions.
  3. Check your spam or junk folder in the email account associated with the "Store contact email" address. Sometimes, emails from contact forms may be filtered there.
  4. If you're using a custom domain email (e.g., yourname@yourdomain.com), ensure that your email server and settings are correctly configured to receive emails.
rcdev
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

How to do step #4

Onix
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I think I found the answer to my question. The field responsible for receiving messages from the contact form - Sender email

(Settings->Store details->Profile->Sender email) 

I had a non-domain email in this field. Now I set there is a correct email address and messages are coming properly