Solved

several issues affecting site...

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
74 1 11

Morning.

I have several issues on my home page affecting my site and I havent a clue why. Please could I get a fix?

My customer reviews aren't showing on PC but they do on mobile.

My brand logos are stacked vertically instead of horizontally.

If you visit my site on mobile, the top photo/link 'pushchairs' and the 'shop now' button aren't framed right.

My 'seasonal sale' wide banner doesn't appear correctly on mobile either.

www.silverstork.co.uk

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)
Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you for all of the screenshots, that was very detailed.

I had a look through this for you and it does appear that you may need to check this with the developers of the theme. I looked into the Susie theme and I found that they have a support centre here. To make it easier for you, if you do get in touch with them, I recommend you link our forum thread because you have all of the details and screenshots here - that might be faster for you to get to a solution.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @Nickahola!

Could you please let me know what theme you are using? For example, if you're using one of our free Shopify Themes, then we might be able to help you out with some of these issues through your design time. However, if you're using a purchased theme then you may need to go directly to the theme developer with these queries.

On your first point regarding the customer reviews - could you please send me a screenshot or let me know where I should be looking for them? at the moment, this is what I see:

01-40-92934-68103

I underlined the stars from reviews - is this what you meant?

Could you please also let me know where the brand logos are stacked? I was taking a look but I was unable to find where that might be.

Lastly, all of the issues you mentioned on the mobile version are really down to how the theme resizes those options in order to fit mobile screens, otherwise, for example with the SALE banner, the text may appear too small - however depending on your theme we might be able to look into that also.

Please do get back to me with the details and I will be able to advise you further!
Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks! -Lana

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
74 1 11

Morning.

Thank you for the reply!

I forgot to include the theme, I am using the susie theme.

On mobile - this is the framing I was talking about - the title 'pushchairs' & the shop now button arent in full view.

thumbnail_IMG_2171.jpg

This season sale banner on mobile doesn't have the image behind it like it appears on the computer.

It has titles missing compared to the web version.

thumbnail_IMG_2172.jpg

These are the reviews that appear on the home page on mobile but aren't showing on the web for some reason.

thumbnail_IMG_2177.png

These are the brand logos at the bottom of the home page. They should be horizontal, not vertical.

Nickahola_0-1633079734775.png

No idea why my home page is displaying these issues.

Thanks!!

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you for all of the screenshots, that was very detailed.

I had a look through this for you and it does appear that you may need to check this with the developers of the theme. I looked into the Susie theme and I found that they have a support centre here. To make it easier for you, if you do get in touch with them, I recommend you link our forum thread because you have all of the details and screenshots here - that might be faster for you to get to a solution.

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
74 1 11

Hi. Thanks for your time on this matter.

i will contact the theme support as suggested.

thanks once again!