Shipping - can’t ship to this location

EandT
Excursionist
26 0 6

Help! I know this issue normally comes up when a product isn’t connected to a shipping profile BUT I have checked this and all fine. A customer has contacted me to say they are getting this error message at checkout (and so do I) but I my usual fix doesn’t seem to apply. Any ideas? Thanks 

Replies 2 (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @EandT

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

This issue can be caused due to three main factors: shipping profiles, location, and the product itself. Since you mentioned that you have confirmed that the product is in the shipping profile, please ensure that the necessary location is available in the zones group, and that your shipping rates are also set.

For your location, kindly double check that the location is active, has a valid address, and fulfills online orders. Now for the individual products, make sure the product has available inventory for the specific location. You can view the variant page, bulk editor, or inventory management pages to view how the item is fulfilled, the amount of available inventory, and whether its set to oversell.

If you have confirmed the points above, please review these common mistakes:

• Default box is too large or too heavy
  • Shipping rates do not cover weight/price of cart

If the issue still persists in the following days, we’ll need to access your account in order to gather more information about the issue. While we’re not view your shipping settings via Community Forums at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JDubya524
Tourist
3 0 1

@Mac I have never had this issue with custom invoicing until this week. Our shipping profile has ALL PRODUCTS under free shipping and we regularly do custom orders where we need to send a custom invoice with custom product/line items.

US Domestic customers can now no longer check out and are given the following errors: "Some items in your cart can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again." + "No shipping rates found for this address.".

We've been shipping under our normal shipping profile for years with no changes and custom order shipping has never been an issue as well.