Shipping cost calculator in cart

bnbsnacks
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi 

I was wondering if anyone knows an app or a code which can be added to be able to show shipping costs on cart in english and german. 

I tried Dr Shipping Cost calculator/ Shipping Calculator Plus which only displays it in one language and when changing the items in the cart an error message pops up "There was an error while updating your cart. Please try again.'' and spins forever unless you refresh the cart.

Does anyone know how to fix this or get a simple calculator for shipping costs on cart page plus x amount needed to spend for free shipping 

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Theodor
Navigator
487 66 74

Hi @bnbsnacks ,
This is Theodore from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

You're looking for a way to show shipping costs on your Shopify cart page in both English and German. The apps you tried have limitations. Here's what you can do:

• Try Different Apps: Consider Shippit or Shopify Plus Shipping Rates (if you're on a Plus plan) - they might offer multilingual support.
  • Custom Code Development: Hire a developer to create a solution with multilingual shipping costs, error handling for cart changes, and a free shipping threshold display.

Best regards,
Theodore | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.