Shipping price on product page

Nickloz
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi guys, how can I display the shipping cost of an item on the product page on debutify theme. For example I've provided a screen shot below of one product, this particular product has $29.99 shipping. I'd like it to say the shipping cost below the price and above the "Buy now to receive in 2-8 days" text. However, I have different shipping costs for different items. Is there a code I can write that will enable product pages to show their relevant shipping cost?

Site: www.buydigi.com.au

Thanks 

Nickloz_0-1629862714316.png

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15792 2363 3069

Hello @Nickloz ,

If you want to add for particular this product then it will be done by css.

But if you want differently on other products including then, you have to do code customization by editing the liquid code in product-template.liquid file.

you have to create meta field for this for right solution. You can do this by yourself if you have coding knowledge or hire us we will do this for you. You can email me

my email id is written below.

Thanks!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

SR_Author
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

If you want a complete solution, it can't be done with only liquid.

Pay attention to my widget: https://apps.shopify.com/shiprate-estimator

If you need help installing it, feel free to ask me.