How can I display all shipping options on one checkout page?

partyposy
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I cannot seem to get my shipping options to display on one page, right now pick up and shipping is on information page and the delivery is on the shipping page at checkout. I would like to know how to have all my shipping methods displayed on one page of check out preferably - the shipping page on check out. Can someone please assist me with this, and if I need to update to a paid template to have this function please advise which template is best. Thank you

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @partyposy

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to provide some information. 

When it comes to the checkout page in your Shopify store it is unable to be adjusted as it needs to meet the requirements for processing the credit cards. The code is locked so our team, or Shopify Experts will not be able to make any customizations to the checkout page. However, you are still able to edit the  style of your checkout pages in the theme editor. 

If you would like an alternative to show customers your delivery options, then the Estimated Delivery Date+Timer app may be useful as this will show your delivery options directly on your product page:

26-26-39498-68187

You can also check out a list of other apps that offer a similar functionality on our App StoreIf you have any questions about the apps, or need a hand setting them up, feel free to reach out to the developers directly as they could provide some more information.  

I’d also love to know more about your business. What is your current shipping strategy? Have you thought about offering free shipping while including the cost of shipping in the price of the products?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog