Shop now button in sense theme disappearing

Solved

Shop now button in sense theme disappearing

kz767xd
Visitor
2 0 0

When trying to make two products into the shop now page, it would have the same pictures and description on the bottom of each product the same. When I removed one of my products from the products list, the whole shop now button disappeared. Are their any solutions for this?

Accepted Solution (1)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8536 1683 1692

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @kz767xd 

Remember these instructions: 

Go to your Online Store > Navigations > edit Main menu and add a "Shop Now" button within the product URL. 

Additionally, edit the "Shop Now" button on your image with text section to the correct link, as the current one leads to a 404 not found error.

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

round
Shopify Partner
113 18 10
@kz767xd hope you are well

Check if the button's visibility is tied to the product's availability. If a product is removed or sold out, the button might disappear. Ensure that the button should only be dependent on at least one product being available.
it would be good if you share your store URL 

I hope it works for you, let me know, and If you'd like to discuss this more, don't hesitate to send me a PM
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
kz767xd
Visitor
2 0 0

hello @round,

my store url is: https://completecollectionco.org/

Usually there is a "Shop now" button in between Home and Contact, but it has vanished. And pressing the button shop now on the homepage leads to 404 not found.

Thanks for the help

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8536 1683 1692

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @kz767xd 

Remember these instructions: 

Go to your Online Store > Navigations > edit Main menu and add a "Shop Now" button within the product URL. 

Additionally, edit the "Shop Now" button on your image with text section to the correct link, as the current one leads to a 404 not found error.

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.