Shop the Look section with link to other small business products?

MMcCarthy423
2 0 0

Hello! I am new to the community and I'm hoping you can help me with a challenge I'm having. I sell digital products (printable bundles). For every bundle my designers have created, we are also partnering with other small businesses and creating a mood board so customers can complete their look. These are not affiliate links, but rather cross-promotional marketing for both me and the other small businesses. Essentially I am promoting complementary products in the mood board graphic and would like a way to link to them. I reviewed the "Shop the Look" app on Shopify which seems to be for promoting other complementary products of my OWN, but not linking to other businesses. Any ideas on how I can implement something like this? Thanks!

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
940 86 187

Hey there @MMcCarthy423,

I believe it's possible with custom code. Can you please include the URL of your store? I'll take a look for you before I can offer any solution/guidance. Thanks

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes
MMcCarthy423
2 0 0

My store is actually still in "draft" so it's not published yet. I was hoping to get this figured out before I published it! But here are some screenshots for you (attached). Basically, I am imagining a page where there are mood board images that can have multiple internal and external links on each one. Ideally, they should be able to hover over the mood board image and link out to each product. I have found some apps in Shopify for "Shop the Look" that is very similar, but it only links to my own internal products. As I mentioned I would like to partner with other small businesses on this so I would need to link to external products as well. Please advise on feasibility, what other info you need, pricing/level of effort, etc! Thanks!

0 Likes