Shopify Cart Button Swap

Solved
Dental-Delight
Tourist
3 0 1

Good day

I want to change our current checkout cart of https://shop.dentaldelight.de/ so that this "Checkout now" (Jetzt bezahlen) button

grafik.png

is placed here instead of the grey text:

DentalDelight_0-1627910356851.png

If possible only on Mobile, if it happens for larger resolutions aswell that would also be okay. My knowledge of CSS / Liquid is not sufficient to do it myself. So I would appreciate any help.

0 Likes

@Dental-Delight 

Hello 
I can help you to fix this issue.
or whatever you want.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme,
Hire us | Whatsapp. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Buy me a coffee ☕ Donate Us
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9208 2133 2904

This is an accepted solution.

@Dental-Delight 

Please share your theme zip file .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Dental-Delight
Tourist
3 0 1

Dear dmwwebartisan, here you go.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9208 2133 2904

@Dental-Delight 

i have try to install your theme.zip file but some file missing. so please share complete zip file.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Dental-Delight
Tourist
3 0 1

This is actually the whole ZIP without any changes. Can you contact me via direct message? Maybe there is an easier solution.

0 Likes