Shopify Desktop Banner size is not reducing in Mobile

arung
6 0 0

For my website innofur.com on desktop everything look good but on mobile the banner size shows as desktop size.

How can It reduces the banner size when check on Mobile and keep as it is when check on desktop.?

Replies 5 (5)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@arung 

Please share your store URL !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
arung
6 0 0
arung
6 0 0

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @arung!

Could you confirm a couple of points of information for me here so we can check this out with you?

Are you referring to the slideshow carousel showing at the top of your store here?

If so, then due to the way these sections are coded it would not be possible to have this image respond to screen size in the way that you outlined.

There's more info on how this works and how you can work with these requirements to choose and present the best images for your store here.

You can even check out more info and advice on our help site here on how to implement best practices for images in slideshows.

If this is not what you're referring to here, just let me know and share more specific info on your query, including the name of your current theme, please!

Can you tell me a bit more about your business and what you're working on, it appears you're in the furniture business?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

arung
6 0 0

@Don 

Are you referring to the slideshow carousel showing at the top of your store here?

Yes.

Can you tell me a bit more about your business and what you're working on, it appears you're in the furniture business?

Yes