Why isn't Shopify accepting my payment method verification?

juliusagbons
Visitor
3 0 0

i have set up to shopify payment method but verifying it is a problem i have sent all my ID to shopify but still none of my ID is accepted what do i do ?

Replies 4 (4)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @juliusagbons!

While we can't comment on specific accounts or ID submissions from here in the Community, I would like to check to see if there is anything we can advise from here to clarify the situation for you or help to get this moving forward for you.

Would you have any feedback that our Business team has shared with you or did you get any error messages or notifications in your admin while submitting this?

Generally speaking, it would be necessary to submit images of the front and back of a government-issued identity document.

Ensure the images you are using a clear and of good quality and that the whole document including the edges is visible in those images.

The best place to get more info on your submission would be by replying to any email response you would have gotten about your submission, if available.

Otherwise, let me know as much as you can about the documents you're submitting and any info you have about them so we can check this out together!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

juliusagbons
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you so much for your comment I really need help in going through this I am stuck in I can’t continue my Shopify business without payment gateway I will send my ID for you to review

juliusagbons
Visitor
3 0 0

these are all governments issued ID I can even add my passport if needed 

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @juliusagbons!

I just wanted to let you know I have removed the images you had shared here of your personal ID.

Please, do not share sensitive info of any sort in a public setting.

We cannot upload or process these documents from here, and you put your own security at risk by sharing personal info in public threads.

You can instead send any requested info to our Business team via the method it was requested; either by email, if you have been contacted via email, or via upload in your Shopify admin if requested there.

That way our escalated team will be able to review your information securely and give you any possible feedback securely.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog