Show More Products On Collection Pages?

stinem123
Pathfinder
138 0 22

Hi, I am making a new upgrade to my store, and just bought Stiletto Theme

Anyone who can help with some coding, so there are shown 120 products on each page (four products in a row, and 30 rows in total, on each collection page)

There are no file named "collection.liquid file" so i dont know what to do. Maybe it have something to do with the theme I an using? Thank you very much! I rally hope someone can help!

https://l5xe7beo5c7cqxqo-57068945600.shopifypreview.com/collections/alle-smykker

(Preview only available in two days)

stinem123_0-1685353287651.png

Replies 9 (9)

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

@stinem123 , I can help you with this. but I need to check your theme code and theme files.

Let me know if I can access your theme file and code to help you.

stinem123
Pathfinder
138 0 22

Hi @Akibhusen, thanks for you reply!

How can I give you the access you need, to theme code and theme files?   

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

If you share your store URL so, I can send you the collaborator request. This will not count as a staff account.

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

Please share the Collaborator request code so I can send the request.

stinem123
Pathfinder
138 0 22

@Akibhusen wrote:

If you share your store URL so, I can send you the collaborator request. This will not count as a staff account.

@Akibhusen 

Okay, thank you. This is my store URL, can you send a collaborator request?

https://g3wicgbdaqpcigf3-57068945600.shopifypreview.com

Collaborator Request Code: 9008

It is not live yet, because it is not ready for launch yet.

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

However, you have the flexibility to adjust this setting according to your needs. Here's how you can change the number of products displayed per page:

1. Log in to your Shopify admin.
  2. Go to "Online Store" and click on "Themes."
  3. Find the theme you're using and click on "Actions," then select "Edit code."
  4. In the "Templates" folder, locate the "collection.liquid" file and click on it to open..Look for the code that controls the product loop or pagination. It may vary depending on your theme,
  5. Look for the code that controls the product loop or pagination. It may vary depending on your theme.
  6. you'll typically find a snippet that sets the number of products per page. It may look like this:

{% paginate collection.products by 12 %}

In this example, 12 represents the number of products displayed per page. You can modify this value to your desired number, such as 20, 30, or any other value that suits your requirements.

1. Save the changes to the file.
stinem123
Pathfinder
138 0 22

Hi @Akibhusen thanks for you reply. I just dont have file called "collection.liquid" in my template folder, thats where the problem is. Therefore I dont know where/ how to change the code..

I hope you can help! 

Skærmbillede 2023-05-29 kl. 13.43.57.png     Skærmbillede 2023-05-29 kl. 13.42.20.png

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

As all theme has their own theme files and structure so I am not sure about this theme. If you are okay then I can help you by accessing your theme code and solving your issue.

stinem123
Pathfinder
138 0 22

@Akibhusen 

Okay, thank you. This is my store URL, can you send a collaborator request?

https://g3wicgbdaqpcigf3-57068945600.shopifypreview.com

Collaborator Request Code: 9008

It is not live yet, because it is not ready for launch yet.