Simple Theme - Collection List Title

khowe
Excursionist
19 0 11

I added a "Collection List" section to my homepage. When I select a collection, it adds the collection title over the top of the image. Is there a way to keep the title from appearing over the image? In the attached image, I want the image to show that says "Shop Fall." I don't want the collection title (Fall | Thanksgiving) to show over the top of it.

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 11.35.17 AM.png

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hey, @khowe.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to remove the title from the Collection list section on your homepage, as you already have the titles in your images. Since the Simple theme is supported by Shopify, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Did you get a chance to contact our Support team about this already?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog