SLIDE SHOW VIEW ON MOBILE BROOKLYN THEME

darkapparels
2 0 0

I am using the Brooklyn them for my store, the slide show in mobile view is getting stretched, I need to fit that whole image in the mobile view, could someone please let me know what code I need to use and where, so that it can be rectified?

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1328 128 198

Hey, @darkapparels.

Thank you for joining the thread and posting this question!

I understand you're using the Brooklyn theme and the Slideshow is being stretched on the mobile view. Just to clarify, the reason that this is happening is because the Slideshows and Hero images are adaptive, as they can adjust accordingly to the various screen sizes that they are being viewed on. While this isn't a bug, as it is actually by design - we do offer some suggestions on best practices for slideshows, hero banners, and full-width images.

That being said, since you're using the Brooklyn theme and if you'd like to disable the adaptive Slideshow, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help with exploring for your theme. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know if you're still looking to change the Slideshow after taking a look at our suggestions for best practices. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
darkapparels
2 0 0

Hey Elias,

Thanks for reaching back and hope you are well.

But this is what the store is all about and it needs to be updated, could you please let me know how I can update it?

I have checked the best practices link you shared, but the content on those images on the banner is in the middle I can't add text in the middle of the images, that will hide the main content of the image?

Kindly let me know if this is doable?

Thanks

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1328 128 198

Hey, @darkapparels.

Thank you for following up!

You can add text to the Slideshow and if you need to move the text higher or lower, then this is also something that our Theme Support team can help you with. Simply get in touch with our Support team and they'll be able to help you submit a customization request to our Theme Support.

Did you get a chance to speak to our Support team already?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes