Slideshow only working on the homepage

Solved
MatthewChandler
Tourist
5 0 4

I have the Trademark theme and I am wanting to use the slideshow that is on the home page on one of my other pages. I have duplicated the home-slideshow.liquid section with a new name (so the content doesn't transfer to different instances), I created a new page template and called in the section like so : {% section 'hompage-slideshow' %} and applied it to my page. It shows up, I can add photos and change the settings, but it will not change slides automatically or manually. It just sets there static. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23127 2327 8566

@MatthewChandler 

sorry for that issue can you please create same section code but new section name that' it 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
MatthewChandler
Tourist
5 0 4

I have already duplicated the section with another name. the home-slideshow.liquid, I copied the content, made a new one, and called it home-slideshow-acl. That doesn't seem to be the issue. Regardless of which one I call into my page template, neither one will change slides unless it's on the homepage. Both of them work correctly on the home page, but when I call it to a regular page the javascript will not run.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23127 2327 8566

@MatthewChandler 

can you please share page url and what isssue?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
MatthewChandler
Tourist
5 0 4

We have decided not to use that slideshow and go a different route. Thank you for your time and response. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
23127 2327 8566

This is an accepted solution.

@MatthewChandler 

great thanks for update