Social icons working on sign up form, but not in footer.

Miss_Hula
Excursionist
15 0 3

URL www.hula-beach.com 

On the homepage, the social media icons on the sign-up section work, but the icons in the footer return a 404 error.

Any ideas? I recently upgraded Mr Parker to OS2.0. I've included a shot of the social settings.

Thanks

Capture.JPG

Miss_Hula_0-1636396111508.png

Replies 3 (3)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @Miss_Hula.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to provide some insight into this. Thank you for sharing your store URL, you have a really great-looking shop here! That said, it looks like you were able to sort this out as I was able to access all your social media pages via all your icons, on the sign-up area as well as your footer. If you are still having this issue, I would recommend clearing your browser history/cookies and cache and refreshing your page to try again. I would also recommend checking on your mobile phone or an incognito browser as you may be having issues with your primary browser.

Please do not hesitate to reach back out here with any further questions, we are always happy to chat! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Miss_Hula
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi Marty,

Thank you for looking and thank you for the feedback on the store. I've been using Shopify for 7 years now, so it's evolved a lot!

How odd, all of them seem to be working on desktop and mobile now. It must have been a history/cookies thing. 

Thanks again! 

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @Miss_Hula.

My pleasure! feel free to reach out any time if you run into questions, we are always happy to help out. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.