Why isn't the social share option working on Shopify product pages?

MLG0810
Excursionist
65 1 8

the share this option is not working on product pages. i basically want it to SHARE THIS to open to social media so i can share - facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. right now, it does not work that way - it opens to share this to reading list, messages, mail, airdrop. it should be directed to share this to social media (with icons). any help on coding with this?

Replies 5 (5)

solverStaff
Shopify Expert
359 40 69

Hello @MLG0810 

Please share your store URL

If my reply helpful then please Like to let me know!
If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : +8801761469797
MLG0810
Excursionist
65 1 8

LINK HERE

thanks and would appreciate immediate response and assistance. 

basically want the share this option in products page to share directly to social media like facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. right now, it does not which is totally weird coz that is what that option is for which is very important in any website. 

solverStaff
Shopify Expert
359 40 69

Screenshot_313.png

You have already share option

If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : +8801761469797
MLG0810
Excursionist
65 1 8

yes i added this already but there is a small share this icon at the bottom (the red arrow is blocking it in photo) that i want to remove. can you assist please? thank you!

solverStaff
Shopify Expert
359 40 69

Which red arrow do you want to remove ? please share a screenshot