Sold out items last on the collection - Brooklyn Theme

Solved
ManaChic
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi,

Is there a way of showing sold out products last on the collections?

My store URL is: https://manachic.co.nz/

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
76 5 11

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ManaChic 

Moving out of stock items to the bottom of a collection can be tricky to set up. There is a previous forum post here that has the coding needed for this. As mentioned in the post, this may or may not work with your theme and you may need a developer to tweak the code to get it to work perfectly.

An alternative to this would be to hide out of stock products from collections.

Check out the previous post and let me know if you need any further assistance with code.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
76 5 11

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ManaChic 

Moving out of stock items to the bottom of a collection can be tricky to set up. There is a previous forum post here that has the coding needed for this. As mentioned in the post, this may or may not work with your theme and you may need a developer to tweak the code to get it to work perfectly.

An alternative to this would be to hide out of stock products from collections.

Check out the previous post and let me know if you need any further assistance with code.

- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .

View solution in original post

ManaChic
Tourist
8 0 3

Thanks for that! 

Do you know where exactly I would have to paste that code?

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
76 5 11

Hi @ManaChic ,

it all in there in the thread, please go through it, if you still need any help with code, please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop