Special Availability Message - Where to Edit this?

KittyKeller
1 0 0

I have somehow managed to figure this out before, but where can I edit the optional availability message that can go under the price and above the description in a title page? I have this enabled for some of my products and not for others. I am needing to change this message, but I cannot figure out where it is done. Any ideas? I know that I did not mess with the liquid/theme to get this added originally, so there has to be another way.

Reply 1 (1)
Hilary
Community Moderator
537 78 102

Hi, @KittyKeller 

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Sorry to hear you've been having troubles editing your product pages. To look into this further can you please share the theme you are using, as well as a link to the product page you're trying to edit? This will help us understand what might be happening here. Otherwise, you can also share a screenshot of the product page if you're not comfortable sharing a link. 

To confirm, you've already checked on the Product details page under the Description that the text isn't there? 

There is a chance you installed an app to help you edit your product page if you have been unable to find it elsewhere. Head to your Shopify admin > Apps and scroll through your installed apps to see if anything there may be where this text is coming from. 

Let us know how this goes!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog