Starting My Business

Muva1106
1 0 1

Im looking for a expert to design my website to make it really attractive, and catch people eye, im also looking for someone to handle all the packaging and merch that i purchase! "Drop-shipping", ill be responsible for taking care of payments just need someone to create, design and ship!

Shetta Williams
Reply 1 (1)
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1110 72 128

Hi, Shetta!

Have you taken a look at the Shopify Experts Marketplace? You can browse and connect with Shopify Experts that can help you with store setup and design, or you can post a job to help Experts find you. We have a guide on how to use the Experts Marketplace in the Shopify Help Center that I recommend keeping handy. Of course I'm happy to answer any questions you have as well.

As for the packaging and shipping, do you already have inventory in mind that you'll be purchasing from independent suppliers, or might a dropshipping app work for you?

Dropshipping apps are connected with suppliers who are already prepared to pack and ship orders. Another benefit is that you don't need to purchase inventory up front—the suppliers store the products and you only purchase what your customers have already ordered.

If instead you do have inventory in mind and need a third-party logistics provider to help you out with storage and shipping, this post might be helpful: 3PL (Third-Party Logistics): How to Select the Right Ecommerce Fulfillment Partner.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog