Store doesn't load "This site can't be reached" Help please!

ThePaperfect
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

My store (www.thepaperfect.com) was working perfectly until today. Whenever I try to load it, I get an error saying "This site can't be reached - took too long to respond. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT".
I didn't make any changes to the store or anything, I just can't load it anymore. It would be great if someone from support could try to open my shop url - if it works for other people, then I know the problem is on my computer/broweser/network etc. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
566 136 162

Works perfectly on my end.

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
ThePaperfect
3 0 0

That's a relief, at least my customers experience is not affected. Does anyone have any clue about what could be the cause to this problem on my end? I already tried cleaning cache, DNS history, restarting my internet, acessing the website through my cellphone... nothing works. 

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
566 136 162

Potentially something with DNS (one of many other 'possible' issues).  If you are checking on mobile, make sure not to access the site with the same wifi network. Try using data or another wifi access point.

I can browse your site!

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
0 Likes

I checked and it works fine: https://i.imgur.com/mnh7kBX.png
You can test it at another device with different internet connection. I think it is related to the DNS of the domain you are setting up.
Hope it helps!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes