Shopify themes, liquid, logos, and UX
Hi all. I need some advice. I am getting a great deal of visitors and no sales. Not even abandoned carts. Just visitors. So confused as I have spent so much time on my website. I sell personalised printed goods. T-shirts, gifts etc. most I do in house some I source out. Any feedback and guidance would be so appreciated. Thank you all in advance
my site is www.DocuDesign.Co.uk
Hi @Rari101 !
Took a look at your store and maybe this will help
1. There is a lot of white space on the top and people have to scroll to actually see the product as the store name doesn't say it all. You can shorten and try to add the discount thing on the top
2. Your homepage needs redesigning. It's difficult to understand and go through. Check this store for a sample. You need to list products this way, where people can browse categories there itself.
3. Add a favicon. Your website logo should be added as a favicon
4. Try an engaging chat widget. With conversion triggers, you can trigger a coupon code on specific collections, or x seconds spent (see the avg time of users. so if on an avg, users are spending 20s, trigger a discount pop-up in 18 secs using the chat widget). Also, other scenarios can be removing a product, adding a product, scrolling x% on page, etc. Same chat widget can also answer other queries, pull answers from policies, etc.
Hope this is helpful
This is what I see currently
Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!
I enjoyed looking through your products and it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. You mentioned that you have been receiving a lot of traffic, but have not yet received any sales or customers reaching check out. My suggestion to you would be to narrow down your target audience. This would involve dissecting the products you offer by adding and removing the ones that you feel your target audience would enjoy. Once you do this, you can curate your ads specifically for a certain demographic and type of customer. This will help narrow down your audience and bring the right potential customers to your store. If you are looking to take this route, feel free to check out our very insightful Shopify Blog on How to Define and Reach Your Target Audience to learn more about getting the attention of your desired customers. Speaking of so, are you currently running any social media advertisements through Facebook, Instagram and Google? These platforms allow you to curate campaigns directly to your audience. For more information on this, along with a variety of marketing campaign ideas, check out our Shopify Blog here.
One the other hand, I do have a few suggestions that you can do to improve your shopping experience when your targeted audience reaches your store:
Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!
Mac | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
Thanks to all who participated in our AMA with 2H Media on planning your 2023 marketing bu...By Jacqui Mar 30, 2023
Thanks to all Community members that participated in our inaugural 2 week AMA on the new E...By Jacqui Mar 10, 2023
Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification programBy SarahF_Shopify Mar 6, 2023