Store redesigning

Solved
Provain
Shopify Partner
4 0 2

Hi! 

I have a friend who contact me to redesigning his Shopify online store. I want to start to redesigning it, but I don't know how to request to store access from my partner account. I need your help, as I am a new Shopify Partner. 

All the best,

Jean Paul 

Accepted Solutions (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12215 2537 3659

This is an accepted solution.

Moeed
Shopify Partner
2319 584 700

Hey @Provain 

To request access to your friend's Shopify online store as a partner, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Shopify Partner account or create a new one if you haven't already.
  2. Once you're logged in, navigate to the Partner Dashboard.
  3. In the Partner Dashboard, you'll find the "Clients" section. Click on "Add client" or a similar option.
  4. You'll be prompted to enter your client's store URL or email address. Provide your friend's Shopify store URL or the email associated with their store.
  5. Click on "Request Access" or a similar button to send the access request to your friend.

After you've sent the access request, your friend will receive an email notification informing them about your request. They can then accept or decline the request from their end.

Once the access is granted, you will be able to access and manage your friend's Shopify store from your Partner account. This will allow you to make the necessary design changes and modifications.

Remember to discuss the scope of your redesign project with your friend to ensure clarity on what changes are expected and any timelines or milestones you need to meet.

If you encounter any issues during the process or have further questions, Shopify's Partner support team is available to assist you. They can provide guidance and help you navigate the platform as a new partner.

Best of luck with your Shopify store redesign project!

If I managed to help you then, don't forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp

- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications

- Expert in Shopify SEO optimization for higher search rankings.

- Your Coffee Tip , my code - a perfect blend! ❤️

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12215 2537 3659

Moeed
Shopify Partner
2319 584 700

Hey @Provain 

To request access to your friend's Shopify online store as a partner, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Shopify Partner account or create a new one if you haven't already.
  2. Once you're logged in, navigate to the Partner Dashboard.
  3. In the Partner Dashboard, you'll find the "Clients" section. Click on "Add client" or a similar option.
  4. You'll be prompted to enter your client's store URL or email address. Provide your friend's Shopify store URL or the email associated with their store.
  5. Click on "Request Access" or a similar button to send the access request to your friend.

After you've sent the access request, your friend will receive an email notification informing them about your request. They can then accept or decline the request from their end.

Once the access is granted, you will be able to access and manage your friend's Shopify store from your Partner account. This will allow you to make the necessary design changes and modifications.

Remember to discuss the scope of your redesign project with your friend to ensure clarity on what changes are expected and any timelines or milestones you need to meet.

If you encounter any issues during the process or have further questions, Shopify's Partner support team is available to assist you. They can provide guidance and help you navigate the platform as a new partner.

Best of luck with your Shopify store redesign project!

If I managed to help you then, don't forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp

- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications

- Expert in Shopify SEO optimization for higher search rankings.

- Your Coffee Tip , my code - a perfect blend! ❤️