Streamline theme - Hamburger menu for mobile

omrado10
Excursionist
17 0 2

Hi,

I am using  streamline theme and I was struggling to remove the menu button for mobile and add a hamburger menu and make mobile navigation on sidebar.

Thanks in advance.

Omrado

Replies 12 (12)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

Hello @omrado10,

You have to add custom code in header.liquid file.Also you need to add CSS also.

If you have any query then please mail us at pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
omrado10
Excursionist
17 0 2

Thanks for your reply @oscprofessional !!

But frankly speaking, I was hoping to get some help over here for free.

Thanks anyway:)

lrpolok2
2 0 0

Did you fix that issue? if yes, can you please tell me how? i am also facing the same issue.

pr_edator
2 0 0

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. In mobile view of the Streamline theme I would like a hamburger menu in the top bar, instead of the sticky menu. Looking for a solution.
Did you manage to do this yet?

finalpro85
1 0 0

Did you figure this one out yet, looking for the same solution here

cvheifner
1 0 0

@omrado10 @finalpro85 @pr_edator @lrpolok2 

Did you figure this out? If not, I am starting an Upwork job to implement this code. I will share my findings with all of you!

@oscprofessional 

Can you please quote this job and provide timing?

Christian Heifner

www.fend.io

kat16
1 0 0

Any luck with this? Really looking for a solution so I can avoid purchasing a new theme!

lovelife437
3 0 0

Hi christian,

Did you have any joy on this ?

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Mel 

Otayfer
Excursionist
26 0 9

Hello, Did anybody get a solution for that?

Thanks a lot 🙂 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

@cvheifner ,

Please connect me on What's App or Skype

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

@Otayfer ,

I will give you best solution.

We will test this on all screens and then will deliver this to you.

You can directly get connected with me via email.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

@kat16 ,

I will give you the best solution.

We will test this on all screens and then will deliver this to you.

You can directly get connected with me via email.