Styling in pagefly isnt reflected in live preview

peter550
Explorer
76 1 36

I am using pagefly to design the homepage. The designed pages have good margins and padding around the image, but when i do the live preview it is very off. Someone from pagefly seems to think its because I have copied and pasted the text from a squarespace site, so the styling has run over. 

Any help!? 

site https://laz-the-plant-scientist.myshopify.com/

p word test

Theme blockshop

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 14.51.05.png

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 14.51.09.png

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
964 134 724

Hi @peter550 ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store and your problem.

I'm sorry that the page doesn't work exactly the same on your live view. The preview and the live view differences can be caused by theme conflict.

Please contact our Live chat support team, we work 24/7 to help customer solve their problems. Even though we can solve all of the problems (because it depends on some theme), we will try our best to help. If our development team can write code to help you out. Or you can consider trying another theme to check if the problem's still there or not.

I also check with the team about your case. The converting page team contacts you to build the page. Megan is looking forward to hearing from you soon that we can help convert your page. Please check again and confirm about it.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

peter550
Explorer
76 1 36

hi there

I havent received any message about building - where can i find this message? Please email hello@petebarrdesign.com

Cheers!

Pete