Styling Product Options by W3

Spatula_Bakery
1 0 0

Hi there!

I've been playing around with Shopify for a couple of days now, and installed Product Options earlier today. I've managed to edit the custom CSS to make the additional input fields match the look and feel of my website. However, I can't seem to figure out how to edit the "ADDITIONAL ADDED" table which pops up below the extra input fields.

Basically, I'm trying to get the table to be the same width as the input fields, to remove the grey colours, to change the red font on the quantity count to black, and I have no idea why the value comes up as "5000" when it should be "50.00". The amount of "$50" is correctly stated on the product page for Custom Toppers. I just have no idea why it showed up as a 4-digit number (without the . ). On the checkout page, it's correctly reflected as +$50. It's just here on the product page that it becomes "5000".

If there's any way to edit the text itself, that would be super.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance! :)

Reply 1 (1)
celeste16
Tourist
9 0 4

Hello! 

I don't have an answer for you, but a question haha. Have you had any luck styling the tooltip that appears for W3? I'm trying to move it to the left and cannot for the life of me figure it out. 

Also do you have problems with the product options printing out when you go to print the order invoice? 

Thank you,

Celeste